Friday, October 11, 2013

My new discovery ... my new dish !!

I went to Boracay wet market to buy something, while scrolling the fish and meat section i am thinking what would be my special dish to my "Pangga" .....
Until the girl fish vendor approach me and she said " Sir Fresh Tuna ". i think this is the best option for me to have a fish menu dish for today because we eat  pork meat almost 1 week, so its time to balance our Healthy lifestyle its time to have my experiment :)

I Brought half kilo (Cut in 3slice) Fresh Tuna

Slice Garlic
Buter
Onion leaves
black pepper
Magic Sarap (Philippine style) Sodium Benzoate
Salt

How to Prepare:
First; Marinate Tuna in Garlic, Black pepper and  Magic Sarap
(Leave it in 5-10minutes)
Next;  put Butter in a Hot pan together with Slice Garlic until the garlic roasted
put the slice Tuna and fried until it look like red brown.
In a few minute put the cooked garlic Tuna in a clean plate and serve it presentable :)

A simple and Affordable !
You can view also this on my facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/byaheroako

"ROASTED GARLIC TUNE"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment