Friday, October 11, 2013

My Profile

Hi! my name is Mark Anthony Torcita come from the Oldest province in the Philippines Ive been thinking several time's that what is the best way on how i can share idea's, knowledge and everything that useful and resourceful to everyone.

And finally the answer is here to have an diary or travel blog. Since my grades school i love doing things that can inspired others, a things can get their ideas on what Ive done.

I am a type of person who love's Traveling, discovering.
aside from that COOKING is one also of my habit spending time in my dirty kitchen is a challenging task, lot of time to think, study and everything on how to make special and affordable dishes.


So Byahero's let me share my experiences here !!!

Lets Discover !!
Lets.... Explore!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment